Students at home and in school need access to tools that are designed to provide results that are :
- Safe – because potentially inappropriate images and text should be filtered out. It’s a no brainer.
- Readable — because it’s good to widen your vocabulary, but new information should also be easy to understand instead of overwhelming for young children.
- Accurate — because if there’s ever a place that attracts misinformation, it would definitely be called the internet.
Simple Wikipedia Edition is also great for young minds because:
- The information you are researching will be there in one easy to navigate online encyclopedia.
- It will definitely help you understand where you can look for more information on that topic.
- Since the language (words and grammar) used is much simpler and easier to understand, Wiki for Kids is ideal for young children who are already learning something new and challenging.